24 inch street

Found it.

Part I

Part II

The hub on the KH looks like a Profile. So…?

Wow I wish that was longer that was impresive…

Erik Doane does some street and trials on his 24 in his Germany vid, w/ music.

Yea jerrick that was the one I was talking about.

Thanks for both of those. Do you know how recent that last one was? Does he still ride?

24in street seems kinda cool, it would open some more stuff up. like higher speed gaps, wallrides, bigger stair sets. im kinda interested in building a 24in uni now.

Does he do right hand, left foot in front, jump to the right? Cause that would be the first time I’ve seen someone uni the same way I do.

i can do both sides now:D, switch and all that

What did you start out doing? I’m practicing everything I learn both ways but it definitely feels more natural with my left foot forward and jumping to the right.

man do not! start off the way i did. i was left foot forward, but i hopped with my right hand to the right. when i learned pedal grab up from my left side it all came in to play. then i learned switch slides. Now i can do both sides, but i prefer side hopping to the left with my right hand ( left foot forward)

Cool, I liked seeing some blunt and 180 grinds on a 24, bigger wheel makes demz scery :D. Lol keeep rockin the 24in street bro. I pussied out and kept the 24in for the trails only, But regular handrails are def easier with a good ole 24. I want to see someone else bust a 540 unispin on one though lol

ive hit some static ones but i want to do them rolling. Im close to rolling treys and ive hit some doubles recently, i would have thrown them in the new vid but it snowed:(, i like all this talk about 24" street though! daaaang

Lol no kiddin I used to be hardcore into 24 street. but I think now I need to get 24in street uni, my muni just aint quite gonna cut it for that lol. But im also workin on Giraffe street at the moment…Lil scary :wink: Im workin on hittin a handrail lol

Hahaha, you’d barely have to jump at all for the handrail.

its not that much of an advantage…not sure if you can call it an advantage either… Plus, usually the cranks are longer so theres a wider space between the bearing houseing and the cranks, making it easier for the rail to get stuck inbetween.

and in most cases, the 24" uni is usually heavier then a 20 too, the kh 24"s are pretty light through with the drilled rims, but a 20" kh, drilled, will be lighter.

advantage i think not, even steven to me

he was talking about giraffe street.

lol my bad