24 Hour Race - Lifestyles of The Rich & Famous

I think you missed Eric Pulvermacher

And I don’t see Vince on your list on the CU forums

Sayyyy, that means there’s only 4 spots left! thanks Eric

I would just like to say this is an amazing race. I biked in it 4 years ago and saw a unicycle team, thats actually the reason I got a unicycle in the first place.
Anyway good luck to all and have fun :slight_smile:

Hey, that’s awesome! (that was us!)

So what you are saying is…you ride a unicycle…AND you know the course?? :wink:

I don’t know if I could do it on a unicycle… yet lol
I really would love to though

And a big welcome to the newest rider coming out, welcome aboard UniGirl4!!
(bet you never thought you’d be riding with us when you saw us 4 years ago!)

Spots filled so far:

Brian MacKenzie
Tim Morin
Roland Kays
Vince Lemay
Marty Bates
Eric Pulvermacher
Marissa

3 left!

2 spots remaining!!

Brian MacKenzie
Tim Morin
Roland Kays
Vince Lemay
Marty Bates
Eric Pulvermacher
Marissa
Perry Woodin

I’m in. Brian - I just paypal’ed you.

Alright Steve! gotta warn you though…there are hills, i know you aren’t very good at those :roll_eyes:

1 spot left!

Brian MacKenzie
Tim Morin
Roland Kays
Vince Lemay
Marty Bates
Eric Pulvermacher
Marissa
Perry Woodin
Steve Relles

(Roland, your friend contacted me saying he was gonna go for it…is he coming?)

Roland, you have a friend?

Brian,
My only friends are Steve, Perry and Vince - so please put them on my team for this race.

I’m not sure who else contacted you claiming to be my friend, perhaps its one of those Nigerian diamond business men who have been writing me recently, they seem to want to be my friend.

Ro

Well, he said ‘i know the race is $175, but i will pay you $2000 by visa and just send the change’

I guess it was Perry, and it’s already listed…so…only one spot left :slight_smile:

Hey Brian, I sent you an e-mail a while back saying that I could no longer make it to the race and never got a response.

I was really looking forward to this race but have accepted a job offer to be the director of a wilderness summer camp.

I am taking a week off for RTL but can’t swing both. This also means that I am staying in Saskatchewan, at least for the summer. I am thinking that I might try to organize a few rides in the scenic Narrow Hills Park. I would love to get a group of unicyclists together to ride the Esker trail or possibly the trail from the Gem Lakes to Little Bear.

I was really looking forward to meeting everyone at this event; hopefully I will meet everyone that was going to ride at RTL but if not, maybe next year.

Hey just a thought, but if anyone is interested in working for me this summer we are currently looking for staff to fill the roles of head cook, EMT, Waterfront Director/head lifeguard, Buss driver/maintenance person as well as additional councilors and resource personnel.

If interested PM me or send me an e-mail to saskatchewanian@unicyclist.com

Almost forgot, here is the camps website, sorry it is sort of out-dated but it gives you an idea what it is all about. www.johnboscocamp.com

Peace

ERIC

I’m bummed Eric (Sask…) isn’t making it. He looked like a fun guy (fungi?).

So there are only 8 signed up as of now, with 2 spots left?

You must be a real loaner:p :roll_eyes:

Yeah, do you want to borrow him?

sorry you can’t make it out Eric, there are 2 spots left for those interested