24" Bc w/arrow rim

I would also be willing to trade the wheel for a set of longish (137mm/140mm/145mm/150mm) Isis cranks. Prefurably koxx “reinforced”. but anything works.

isis cranks

well actually i have a set of 150mm KH isis cranks that i’d be willing to trade…how does that sound?

i guess that would work, i was hopping for 140s, but i guess that would work. Wait a couple days to see if anyone has some 140s they want to offer, if not, il go with you.

Edit: i just realized that 140mm isis cranks are 80 from renegade…so…hows 90 for the wheel? (that will buy me cranks)

wait your trading tims parts? or do you own a set I don’t know about>

ya that sounds pretty good…are u willing to wait a week or two?

Which part sounds good? I really would like 140s over 150s so the $90 plan sounds better to me.

evan,
where did you get the tire?
and do you know if they come in 20"

They do, i got mine at universalcycles.com but they only carry the 24"/26". you can get them easy in the uk, usa is kinda hard.

yeah kinda what i thought.
I am building a custom freestyle and I need to order from 3 locations in france to get all the parts

well heres the deal…i have no cash right now, but when i get some, if u still haven’t sold it yet, i’ll probably buy it for $90

Sounds good. Anyone else got some 140mm koxx cranks they want to trade?

Comon people, 90 bucks! thats how much the rim on this bc is. Its brand new. I would also trade for 140mm k1 light cranks.

Comon.

shall we start the thread bumping game?

does it come with footplates? ilnasty pink color though. my bc is a 20" an ive heard bigger wheels are easier- i might be interested

No plates. $90. It’s a steal!