2011 Asheville Mountain Unicycle Festival

Yeah that’s probably too soon, plus not a good weekend for me as I’ve already made other plans. May be attempting my 100 mile unicycle ride on the Chief Ladiga - Silver Comet rail trail that weekend. But keep me posted. December will probably be when I’ll be ready to ride more serious longer distance MUni. Have had good luck visiting Raccoon Mtn in December in the past.

Forecast is bleak, rain, freezing rain, temps dropping, windy.

The wife says she ain’t going, so I am now a very maybe attendee.

Maybe a warmer time of year for next year?

On a bright note, ski season is coming on :smiley:

Great location, 2012?

Asheville is awesome!!! Brevard, everywhere in Western North Carolina for that matter. Sorry I couldn’t make it there this year. I will definitely be there next year for sure. Do you have a tentative date for 2012?

We dedidn’t make the trek, between the wet/cold and tons of honey-dos, it was a good weekend to be home.

Hope you all had a good time, will try to make it next year :slight_smile:

Speaking for 2/3s of the Florida crew the fest was a blast as usual. A little rain on Friday but weather on Sat and Sun was beautiful. Temps got a little cooler than expected at night but we survived.

The trails were in great shape and the riding was superb!

Ben K. thanks for bringing the polo equipment

All in all a good time was had by all. Sorry we missed everyone that was unable to attend.

I was able to catch some video and I will see if I can put it together in a worthwhile clip.

Jason and Jarrett

Thanks guys for all the work putting this together. I wish I had been able to stay, but when the wife is not feeling well, you have to choose whether you want to ride or be happy. I’ll definately look to make it next year if you decide to do it a sixth year.

interesting

very interesting thx!