2007 KH frames

Is there any difference between the blue 06 frames and the frames on the new 07 KH. If not then what is the oldest year that those blue frames were made. Thanks.

the new frames have knurling on the crown, which is great, and have more supports so are stiffer. they also say 07 on them :sunglasses: , and there blue

Sweet but what are “knurling”?
Thanks Miles.
And do they cost more?

Knurling is a pattern put onto metal by a type of press and can have a diagonal or streight pattern but usually has a diamond pattern like here:http://www.universalmarking.com/knurl.htm

The price I believe is the same, but the old models have been discounted.

thanks thats cool.

I have my 2007 from bedford and it doesn;t have the knurling or the 2007 model. Did he cheat me?

Yeah no 2007 model sticker…

This is what the 07 frame is supposed to look like…

Picture 1.png

So does that mean that I have the 06 model? I wanted the newer version! I got it from bedford, what should I do?

?
The 24" freeride and XC both have nubs on the crown like the ones on this XC.

Call him.

drools

The “noodles” as they were named were actually on the 2005 model. I have a 2006 KH and its knurled also, however the 2007 has a slightly different gusset

my 07 frame should be coming tomorrow

HOORAH

Originally Posted by Danni
So does that mean that I have the 06 model? I wanted the newer version! I got it from bedford, what should I do?

Considering he just got them in yesterday afternoon, yes you probably do not have the 07 model. When did you buy it or get it?

Three weeks ago.

I will email him.

I like the 06 frame better, the crown just hugs the tire.

Danni, The tirals frames dont have knurling or noodles. just the other sizes.

Ooooh… What about the 07 sticker? What is the difference between the 07 model and the 06? Thanks!

I meant the second 05, most attracive uni frame yet imo.