2006 kh's

When can i see these thing? Anyone know when there coming out? it seems like they should come anytime ay? Anyone know any changes there going to make? Someone was saying there going to have a carbonfiber bearing housing.

Check this link: height of KH20 frame
There you can find some changes not many but its beter than non:)

The '06 will have, as far as i can see:

The latest Kh saddle
A lower clearance frame
Metal thickness of cranks increased form 1.6mm from 1.8mm

That’s as much as i’ve heard, there may be more. Incidentally, Carbon fibre would be an awful material to make bearing housings out of, I very much doubt that will ever happen.

He’s also going to knurl the crowns on the 06 frames.

Loose.

what does knurl mean?

It means to cut a cross pattern in to the surface of the metal, to make it grip better on your shoe for one foot/no foot skills. Like this: http://tinyurl.com/7w5wd

hi

hi im 12 and weigh 80 pounds, i currently have a 24in. old shcwinn and am getting a new 20in. trials. any ideas as to wat uni I should get?

How much money are you willing to spend?

If you don’t mind paying for it, get the Hris Holm trials. It will last you forever(maybe even outlast you)

The cheapest splined trials uni’s are the Torker DX and the Qu-Ax trials from www.unicycle.com. I weigh 130 pounds and have easily done 6 foot drops on the qu-ax. As long as you get splined cranks it will be very strong.