2004 TOque Games - Last Chance for Pre-registration

Greetings,

If you are planning on attending the 2004 TOque Games in Toronto Ontario this is your last chance for pre-registration. You must e-mail me by Monday March 1 with the following information:

• Name
  • Events you wish to do (including category)
  • T-shirt size

After March 1 you will be required to pay the onsite registration fee aswell as the Bike Show entrance fee.

The site has been updated to include this years t-shirt design and the event schedule will be available within the next day.

Currently there are over 40 registered competitors, so it’s shaping up to be quite the event.

Please e-mail me if you have any further questions.

Carl

Carl,

I registered with Jeff at Motorama and gave him my money. He asked me to drop you an e-mail but ill just post instead. I signed up for sport trials, expert long jump and expert high jump.

My name is Trip Glazer

I did the same as Trip. My name is Frank, I’m 20, I think I signed up for sport trials and sport UMX, and I’ll take size medium. Thanks

-Frank

hi carl. i sent my (Kevin McMullin’s) registration form to you. could you just post or PM whether you got it or not?

Thanks, Kevin

sigh… stupid high ticket prices.

$20 CDN = $16 USD

Sounds like a road trip is in order. It’d probably cost about $130 for gas in my car, split between the two of us, which sure beats the $763 each for airfare.

Hey Carl,
Are the t-shirts going to be for sale, or only available to competitors?

TOQUES ONLY ONE WEEK AWAY !!!

The schedule for the event has been posted.

I’ll answer everyone in one go …

Trip, Frank and Kevin - You guys are all taken care of. See you next week.

Spyder (Peter?) - Competitors will have first take at the t-shirts, but any leftovers will be sold to whoever wants one.

Gilby and Max - if you guys plan on attending let me know ASAP. I’ll see if we can work out a place for you guys to stay.

Carl

Thanks Carl. You were right, I’m Peter.