20" Bedford with KH hub/cranks and seat

Thank for all your help I think I’ll get the Bedford but I have awhile to decide because I broke my collarbone yesterday. :frowning:

For the record, the KH and Onza have a shared Hub and crank set. If you look at them you will find that they are marked with both logo’s on them. They are identical!

The Frames on the Onza will be stronger than the KH 05 because they are made from thin wall CrMO. It is probably the strongest of the mass produced frames on the market, but the KH is a lot lighter.

Roger

For the record, the KH and Onza have a shared Hub and crank set. If you look at them you will find that they are marked with both logo’s on them. They are identical!

The Frames on the Onza will be stronger than the KH 05 because they are made from thin wall CrMO. It is probably the strongest of the mass produced frames on the market, but the KH is a lot lighter.

Roger

I listed the KH first because it has a better axle/hub interface and they way it bolts on makes it less likely to creak, right? Isn’t it lighter also?

Just my opinion though.

One last question. Does anyone know how much the Bedford uni/just the frame weighs? I know mine may end up being alittle different like if you have an old model of something but I just want an estimate. Darren doesn’t have weights for his stuff. I’m guessing its lighter than the Onza.

It’s the same cranks, same hub, same axle/hub interface on both onza and new KH. So the KH can’t be any stronger, better or less creaky.

Joe