16 inch Flat Top "Mini Muni"

I own a sun 16 inch flat top mini muni and im looking to part with it i was wondering if anyone was interested it has upgraded pedals and a kenda knobby tire ill get some pics on in a little bit but ive put about $120 in to this (including the uni)so i was looking to get $50-$60 for it plus shipping please contact me if you are interested as im looking to get a torker dx

thanks,
                                                                Zwakawaka

Pics

here they r

I am very interested. Where are you located?

wisconsin

it does have its share of scratches not pictured but if you want a nice mini muni its just fine

What kind of price are we talking about?

anywhere from $40-$55 i guess

How about 30? I’m a little short on cash :frowning:

Dude, come on, he asked for $50-60 in the original post. You offered him half of what he had wanted. Just do a couple odd jobs or whatever and make the extra $20.

Actually, $30 seemed more resonable to me. It’s a used Sun, after all.

I know, and he lowered the price to $40-55. It seems to be in pretty good condition and he put new Odyssey Twisted PCs on by the looks of it.

“Dude,” how about you keep your little angry thoughts and opinions to yourself? It’s not very nice to interrupt people when they are selling/buying. Unless of course you to want to buy this, then be my guest to act this way. So do you have an aim Zwakawaka or an e-mail so we can continue this deal without being bothered?

Sorry, didn’t mean to come off as “angry.” It can be hard to tell on the internet. :o And I’m sorry to interrupt your public discussion on this public forum. Use PMs :wink: It is just my opinion that if you could find another $10, you could pay the price he is asking for, which seems very reasonable to me. It appears to be in good condition, and he put some nice new pedals on. Again, sorry.

yes but i have over $120 into this and i cant just let my money go to waste

Yees, you can. Arguably, you wasted (most) of that cash when you spent in on a Sun. I can’t say I know of ANY unicycle that has appreciated in value by being bought and ridden. Or even one that made money by just being held on to.

A unicycle is not an investment; you don’t buy it to sell it or make money off of it. Ergo, when you sell it, you have to take what the market is willing to bear. Sure, you spent a crap ton polishing a turd. That doesn’t mean you should expect it to sell for non-turd prices.

Yees, you can. Arguably, you wasted (most) of that cash when you spent in on a Sun. I can’t say I know of ANY unicycle that has appreciated in value by being bought and ridden. Or even one that made money by just being held on to.

A unicycle is not an investment; you don’t buy it to sell it or make money off of it. Ergo, when you sell it, you have to take what the market is willing to bear. Sure, you spent a crap ton polishing a turd. That doesn’t mean you should expect it to sell for non-turd prices.

Slightly off-topic, I know, but I recently heard a fantastic comeback when someone said “You can’t polish a turd”; “No, but you can roll it in glitter!” At the end of the day, it’s still a turd though :slight_smile:

STM

About how long is the seat post on this uni? I’m over 6 ft tall so I need a pretty long one.

ummm i dont really know but im 5’1" and im over the max as it is so youd probobly need to switch that out so my mini muni probobly isnt the perfect uni 4 u.

ok jackass, take your crap and go bother someone in jc. this is the trading post, there’s no reason to rant and be a dick here, the price he has posted is fair, his second offer even fairer. there’s no reason to come here and tear into someone just because you had a bad day.