150/130/110 Triple Hole Cranks

Julia, is that your personal inventory? lol

Awesome looking cranks…

I wish. :roll_eyes: Most of the pictures are Marco’s from facebook.

I still really want a mad4one cranks like crazy!

Just an update. WARNING: there’s no hard data in this post. Beware.

A couple people have bought/gotten the colored 6 pin wheels now, and they feel amazing! I’m pretty jealous actually, my unicycle feels really heavy now. Krisz just landed the world’s first secret side (you’ll have to wait for the clip, it’s a secret :wink: ) on the day he got his. When I get home I’ll try to find out and post the exact weights, but you won’t be disappointed!

Marco is cool. His unicycle wisdom in the relm of hubs and cranks makes me happy.

I know! He’s so nice, he gave me some white madapters yesterday. My unicycle is so color coordinated now. :smiley: When I get home I’ll post some pictures.

Also, I’ve heard whispers that mad4one may begin producing a wider range of components.

Tiiiight! I look forward to seeing what he comes up with!

Quick question to the actual thread, is there a big feeling difference between 150mm and 165mm cranks? Is this lenght annoying out of terrain - especially roads etc.? I’m doing XC most of the time. Dealer has Nimbus Muni 26" only with 165s and no another stock black 150s (I’d have to wait weeks) so if I should buy it anyway… Thanx

165s feel slow if you’re not doing stuff that’s really technical. They feel really slow on roads. If you can’t afford two sets of cranks, I’d wait.