Zellers House 2nd Annual Street/Muni Day, oct 11 2008

New video from Alex Zellers house Street/Muni Day. Brought to you by SixSixOne, we sure had a fun time. This is a compilation of footage shot over the entire day. Whether it was the Muni, the Street, or the Trial, it was all really fun.

Riders:
Jon Atwell (blue shirt)
Matt Sindelar (red unicon shirt)
Graham Burnett (yellow 661 shirt)
Alex Zeller (sorry, no really shots of you really)

Filming:
Graham Burnett
Alex Zeller

Editing: Graham Burnett

Music: Gorillaz: “5/4” and “Tomorrow Comes Today”

Thanks to all who made that day possible!

Sorry about the sizing/quality really, its youtube. If anyone wants to figure out how, I have an HD quality video, that can blow up pretty huge, just youtube shrunk my video and stuff.

(oh yeah, there are extra clips after the credits)

Enjoy!

Cool vid! I enjoyed watching :P.

canada watched you eat that sandwich too.

the camera as a little shaky, makes it hard to watch. but other than that it’s nice.

Wish I coulda been there, looks like it was really cool. I liked the trials setup.

i have good reason for some shots being shaky. If your talking about the woods shots, i had really no place to shoot. Like, there was no where to stand easily. I was half crouched near a tree for most of them

Thanks for your responses!

it was wicked fun Peter, wish you could have come.

Hahah, love the shirt. It looked like a lot of fun. I was hoping Matt would do some freestyle stuff.

Fun to watch. Looked like fun riding too. What type of sandwich was that?

a giro i think. I dont know, it was sloppy joe meat on a sub bun, with cheese i think lol…

to spencer -

Yeah, matt, while he wasnt really riding, was doing a little bit of freestyle stuff, like crank idleing and such. I thought it was wicked, i should have gotten some on tape.

It looked like Mat in the end was a lightweight trying to drink some strong liquor :slight_smile:

Hah, I was thinking the same thing “wtf is that kid drinking!?!?”

Just tired I guess. I’ve looked worse.

yeah,that was a beastly hot day, with a lot of riding…

“It looked like Mat in the end was a lightweight trying to drink some strong liquor”

hahaha!

“Hahah, love the shirt. It looked like a lot of fun. I was hoping Matt would do some freestyle stuff.”

haha was hoping youd see that.

thanks for putting that vid up dude…ah that was a good day and sandwhich

ahah no prob. It was some experience in editing. Thanks again for filming my lines though!