YYYEEEHHHAAA got an apprenticeship, result = a list of parts for a custom uni

sorry, I just spent a really long time editing my reply to include a bunhc of links to parts, but the time limit expired :frowning:

here is the name of stuff I think would look cool if you like red/ black

black standard frame

red koxx seatclamp

red koxx pedals

black KH rim

red KH street seat

black seatpost

koxx hub(painted red)

koxx 135mm street cranks

probably.

I think MDC does powdercoating, but youā€™d have to ask them. If they donā€™t, youā€™d be able to find somewhere close to you that does.

hey, i have a koxx blue berryā€¦ it has the light version of the rimā€¦ i have landed 12 foot drops on it and itā€™s still fairly trueā€¦ i am 160 pounds but i am a light on equipmentā€¦ that being said i have busted in a alex rim. but yeah if you like the rim they are actually pretty impressively strong. i was surprisedā€¦ had mine sinceā€¦ sept and it has not needed to be trued since then. mind you it could use one nowā€¦ only casue i was clearing over a 3 and 4 set with a 5 landing in between them. didnā€™t make it eitherā€¦ hopefully this weekend
cheers
bry

yeah good to hear smeone who says it isnt crap, i see the koxx devils have them on soā€¦

and mornish as for them parts the koxx hub/crank are way more costly and i would prefer the kh ones anyway, have thaught about a kh rim with red tape, same pedals, koxx frame, koxx clamp and a 27.2? seatpost but i have to check these prices

have you considered a VIZ 19" rim?

they come in heaps of shiney colours, iā€™m really glad i got mine !

theyre also pretty cheap too.

nah i havent, right now i cant decide betwene the try-all rim with blue fluff rim tape or the kh 07 rim with red fluff rim tapeā€¦

i have decided on a KH rim with red try all tape as it is a cheaper but stronger option, all the rest is as originally posted, have to work for 2 weeks or so to get the cash so i should have it in a month or 2.

awesome cool choiceā€¦ :smiley:

good luck with your apprentischip (however u spell it)