YouTube!

Yeah KH is the man! :sunglasses:

you own defect right? his house is way cool. I think i will manipulate a design like that of my own.

http://youtube.com/user/munirider
here is mine. i haven’t uploaded any videos recently put im planing on uploading more soon.

my user name is brianmackenzie, i have several uni vids

Pretty catchy huh?

I thought you were doing one a couple of days ago. The one you posted on the Brag thread?

I was but i didn’t get enough good footage so i am going out to ride again today.

Good good, keep it up.

I watched all of the vids in your pages of the gallery last night. I’m really impressed. You must out a lot of time and effort into them. I also presume you have an artistic license (not meant in an offensive way at all) cus you put some pretty artistic shots in.
I can’t believe you have EVEN MORE vids on youtube!
Love the music you use on the vids as well. There should be more D’n’B and mixes on vids than the usual crappy pop/indie music that most people use.

Keep 'em coming.

I really like how the music and video transitions line up. good editing.

mines- krando00

im only gonna be able to release my first vid in like june or july cos in june the nimbus isis trials comes in stock which im buying and july because ill need to practice and get use to it. even if theres no uni or juggling vids on there yet, watch my “tha deadly cliff” vids. you most lkely may think they absolutely suck but wateva…

woo that makes me feel all appreciated and warm and fuzzzy inside!:stuck_out_tongue: :o :stuck_out_tongue: thanks!!

here my account