Your recomendations please...

Hello, I am new to these forums and to unicycling in general. As a matter of fact, I don’t even own a unicycle currently :slight_smile: I need your assistance in choosing which unicycle would best suit me. Below I will list a few charactoristics of my ‘perfect’ uni, if you know of a unicycle which matches some/all of them, please reply and tell me…

1. First and foremost it needs to be very strong, reasoning? I live in a middle of nowhere rural location, where flat & smooth land is hard to come by. That coupled with the fact that there are no large indoor areas either, means (to me at least) I’ll have to learn off-road.

2. As far as sizing goes, I have an inseam length of approx. 29" . I don’t however, know what size wheel this would translate into.

3. Last, but not least, pricing. Ideally, I would like to find it for low 100’s (ex. 100-125$). That however, is probably impossible. Based on that I’d go up to 200$.

Now, I’m aware that the probably won’t be a uni JUST like that, but those would make up a ‘perfect’ one for me. Thanks a bunch for listening to me babble here! :smiley: