your other baby..

hello people, i am sure that many of the users of this website have other sports/activities of intrest and althoug we all have one baby (our unicycle) i would like to know if you have another baby? maybe a motorcycle, maybe a race car, maybe a drum set…

so tell us about your other intrests and the possesion(s) that is related to that intrest.

me first
my main intrest id dirtbike rideing, although unicycling is my weekday activity.

if i had to give up one of these activitys i would give up the uni no doubt.

my true love (or other love) is my 2004 model YAMAHA WR250F and here is a picture of it, and me all dressed up:

me at 3 rivers.JPG

Ok, I’m into many things: kayaking, rockclimbing, sandboarding, 4wding, snowboarding, skydiving (twice), hiking, caving, unicycling of course… but primarily mountainbiking.
The lastest craze in mountain biking that has caught my attention is single speed mountainbikes. Call me crazy, but THEY ARE AWESOME FUN!!!

Check out my ride Here I just bought the green bike at the top off a mate (about a month ago) and the blue and white “Prairie Breaker” down the bottom is my old one which I built up entirely at nil cost.:smiley: :smiley:

Well for the weekend, i have had this little monster. :smiley: :smiley:

But apart from that. I love my little pocket rocket starlet and MTB, oh and my unicycles. :wink:

I think this thread should probably be in JC, however, as long as I mention UNICYCLING then it should sneak under the radar :smiley:

But, hey, what a great excuse for me to post these photos of my turbo charged 1927 Ford Model T

There’s more photos on my website for those interested.

STM

very cool

motocross(crf150r), all biking(bmx racing, bmx dirt, mtb, road), skiing, rc trucks, and of course unicycling.

i must agree that motocross is AWESOME!

Soooo sexy.

Yeah man I just so happen to ride as well. :roll_eyes:
From what it looks like you trail ride/cross country?
Anyways I race motocross and just so happen to start unicycling not too long ago. It REALLY helps with balance and I guess that its also addicting sort of plays into that:D

Anyways its cool to see another mx’r out there tearing it up on one wheel.

hacky sack

unicycling takes all my available funds:D

I raced a 125 Rickman at southwich

In the novice class in '76. Didn’t do so good. Rode a '75 cr125 for a while.
My daily ride is an '87 xl600. I’m working on restoring a 72 BMW 750. I have toured across country a half dozen times on an old cx500. The cx500 is greatly underrated. The lightest shaft drive water cooled production touring bike ever made at 450lbs. '78-'82. I paid 250$ for the one I ride now. I have 3. They give them away.
The new bikes are better, but the old Rickman’s looked best IMHO. I love the looks of the old bikes. I can never pass a motorcycle museum without spending all day. The Barber dairy museum in AL is the greatest.:slight_smile:

I feel bad about that picture

It didn’t resize well. It’s all jaggy. For instance, the fins are straight originally, in this pic they look cut. My baby was beautiful! :smiley:

i swim, and if anybody elese here swim they can vouch for me when i say that it is a very love hate sport!!! (up at 5 45am durring summer vacation, 5am durring school for practice. 2nd practice at 7pm in summer, 3pm durring school)

Please click one of the Quick Reply icons in the posts above to activate Quick Reply.

unislab and one is enough, post pics of your bikes, i know what a crf150r looks like but there are probably others who would like to see.

yeah i mostly trailride, lateley i have been rideing to the mx track and hanging around there most of the day, go out do 5 laps or so then watch for a few, then go out again. but although i am not slow, i am not a motorcross racer, i am competeing in a enduro (cross country type thing) in september though.

I ride a few different bikes - road, mtb and a Suzuki DR650 which I use for touring around the outback. Don’t really have much time left after all those.

:slight_smile:

freebord, dirt bikes-kdx 200 (bike owns)

Yes, this should be in JC. However, until the moderators move it…

My first love is Morris dancing: English traditional ritual/performance dance. See my “side” (team) at:

With the Morris dancing goes playing harmonica, melodeon and, recently, Anglo concertina. For those who know about such things: I have a cheap Scarlatti D/G 2 row, and a Hohner 4 stop 1 row in G. The concertina is a Marcus G/D.

Then there’s the BMW F800S bike. About 1,000 miles a month on that.

And of course, the new fixed wheel bicycle.

its sweet as to see some other dirtbike riders on here. i also ride (yz 250f) but im primarily in freestyle motocross. and yes riding one wheel haha i recon the balance is helped from the unicycle. iv been riding for 11 years now (im 16) and it is actually more of my main sport than unicycling. luv em both tho. keep it up guys :slight_smile:

its sweet as to see some other dirtbike riders on here. i also ride (yz 250f) but im primarily in freestyle motocross. and yes riding one wheel haha i recon the balance is helped from the unicycle. iv been riding (dirtbikes) for 11 years now (im 16) and it is actually more of my main sport than unicycling is. but i luv em both tho. keep it up guys

sounds like a lot of motocross/ dirtbike riders on here… sweet. i also forgot to mention that i like to make movies too.