Your Dream Fliptrick Run.

shaun doesn’t use the gallery i don’t think but if you check out unicycle.tv you’ll find most of his stuff there.

jas

Yes, KlownLife is right, nearly all of Shauns stuff is availiable at unicycle.tv. You will find a folder called “Shauns world” under Channels / movies. There is a lot of his work inside.

I also think it could be usefull to remind some of you to the words of Shouns first posting in this thread, he wrote:

:smiley:

There are a few early vids here of his 720 spins

Jeez, another crankflip thread!

Im getting so tired of crankflips, they are so overused.

Edd

It isn’t a new thread though, it was started in july.

pwnt

Chase

Exactly the same for me but when unicycling, i feel more comfortable to flip with my left foot, i am more confident on pedal grabs with my left foot. When long jumping (without unicycle :roll_eyes: ) or playing basketball i jump with my left foot
I would say i am left foot dominant.

Just to follow the thread, my dream fliptrick run would be short and efficient (it’s a dream, isn’t it)

fullvarialflip
fakie 180 flip (just because i like it a lot)
fifthflip
varial doubleflip (landed seat in)

Manu

You go big manu haha.

Hmmmmm, also on KrisHolm.com under sponsored riders and shaun Johanneson you can download a lot of my recent work.

Flips are fun. haha. I’ve been hearing a lot of news about some other things in the mists. Sadly I won’t be able to seriously ride for another three months. But when season comes back i’ll be at it hard again. Really excited. I’ve got some tricks that I really want to go down. Maybe some bangers, but going big sucks. But yeah really excited about this next season. If weather ever gets above 0 C, around here when i’m off for schooling i’ll go out and try to film some goods, but i’ll be really rusty. haha.

-Shaun Johanneson