York Cycle Show (UK) - 25-26 June 2005

We have been invited back to this very large and successful Cycle Show. The organisers are very unicycle friendly and were very good to us last year.

See pics of Joe and Aaron (select ‘Pictures’ on menu on left and ‘Unicycle’ in the menu across top) http://www.yorkcycleshow.co.uk/

In 2005 we hope to have the full Trials team there for a couple of Demonstrations - not just ‘Joe Baxter, Champion Unicyclist’ and have been offered the exclusive use of a Marquee at little cost to the club. We will have space spare for other appropriate Uni-MTB related groups to share, for a small charge.

Are the any manufacturers, suppliers, clubs etc who are interested in a chance to do some business or promotion at the largest Cycle Show in the UK?

Please let me know your interest ASAP and approx how much space you could use.

Regards
Simon Rolph
Email – TheFatController (at) CumbriaMuni (dot) com

Are the any manufacturers, suppliers, clubs etc who are interested in a chance to do some business or promotion at the largest Cycle Show in the UK sharing the Marquee with us?

Regards

Simon

What about the Union of UK Unicylists?

there’s got to be someone?!?
i take it the big uni-retailers will have their own tents and stuff?

What about unicycle dot com then?

Cumon, there must be someone in the UK who wants to take advantage of this offer.Cumon, there must be someone in the UK who wants to take advantage of this offer.

BUMP

I assume you are also contacting known companies and groups direct?

There may well be someone, but I for one am not avalible that weekend. sorry.

Sarah

Thanks Sarah, I am sure there is someone in the UK who might show some interest.

Simon

it’s a possibility I might be able to bring a contingent from the soon-to-be-formed Macclesfield unicycling club. I’ll know more after christmas once the club’s up and running.

Kit

Great stuff Kit - even if you only set up a small stand with a couple of you, a uni and some flyers with the club details on it, there could very well be many new potential members for Macclesfield there (it is at least closer than Cumbria!!)

Even if you don’t get any/many new members it will help promote the sport for the public to see there is more than one Club in the UK (even if we ar ethe largest and best!:wink:

Regards

Simon