I swear i’ve read the archives, really…
After a year learning how to ride my little Sun 20", i’m finally ready to bet a bigger uni. Some ideas/criteria/wants:
- part of a skills upgrade to getting a coker
- good for longer (8~15 miles) distances
- availability of aftermarket cranks
- able to mount a good seatpost clamp (NOT like my sun!)
- square-top fork
- colored wheel /fork would be nice
- will be more of a distance uni than Muni/tirals/freestyle
- less$ is better than mo money.
So, basically, i want the prittiest, bestest 24 or 26 unicycle in the world for free. What should i get?