Wunschkonzert 2008 (Freestyle and Street Convention)

Hi

I might be in eurpoe in january this loooks cool

@Ghorg: Sorry but we can’t offer a special price cause the money is for the Hall, food, drinks,the Tshirt and all that stuff, for the competitions we don’t need that money.

@Simon: would be awesome if could come !!!

@Olarf : I understand. So there will be only 100 riders at Wunschkonzert 2008, not more ? strange.

It’s just a “little” event for highest riders, isn’t it ? or maybe I didn’t understand something. :thinking:

No. Its a little event for people who like unicycling and unicyclists (and beer). You dont need to be a good rider, and you dont need to participate in any competitions. The main goal of this convention is to have fun (like most conventions, btw)

ok, that’s better ! so as I like unicycling, unicyclists (I prefer women…),beer and fun : that enough to come ! :sunglasses:

Now I hope there won’t be examinations in january for me !

Niels find some more pictures from the skate park. Tke a look here:
http://www.skatehallen.de/bilder_skatehalle_koeln6.htm

abit of a bump…

I’m starting to look for plane tickets now. Anyone else from UK coming over?

Joe,

aight i am coming over from Indiana (USA) I am looking for people to travel with afterwards that id maybe meet there? I want to at least go to amerstadam afterwards and possibly other places. anyone want to go to amerstdam afterwards to ride and hang? Let me know my mate and I should be coming over at least Iwill be.

See you there

-Isaac

So…this is not a public event? You cannot just show up for one day and simply observe? I’d love to come, but I don’t want to stay over and my wife will come but I do not see registering her…I don’t really get this… :frowning:

Achtung Deutschland!

Joe and Kit are coming.

Lock up your sheep and bait your mousetraps.

oh my god… i have to hide my car… :smiley:

i think the skatepark needs some sets… im quite positive i cannot make it but it would still be cool if you added a few stairs or something here and there.

I’m making two little cute sets in the gym hall for the convention. I think I would rather have them there, so they can be sessed the entire time.

-Shaun JOhanneson

Hahaha, I remember that one from FLUCK.
Hilarius :smiley:

Peter M

It was a total frame up.

And on the bright side, at least your car was kept fresh 'til the morning.