wrist pain from lifting front handle?

What? At least I wasn’t explicit, like THIS ONE: https://unicyclist.com//t/masturbate-for-christ/79622/1

I didnt get it either :thinking:

Besides, I didn’t bring it up, somebody else did to try to make a joke. (you know who you are!) Actually, I thought his post was pretty funny, for an old guy! :slight_smile: The only thing I would take issue with, was his assumption that “I need a girlfriend”… I say, why limit yourself to just ONE girlfriend! Humina-Humina!

mistake on my part…I got an email saying terrybigwheel had posted the comment

and so my statement was a joke in regards to that. after I posted, I don’t see it on the thread anywhere…weird.

Hello Terry,
Funny I’ve had a sore arm all this year, but never the wrist. Last year when I was learning to hop, my finger’s were sore from gripping, that when away. This year my forearm and elbow have been sore. Always the arm I use for hopping.

I’ve been trying to eliminate the causes, today I removed the Reeder seat handle I had added last winter, going back to the KH type front handle. I’m not saying the Reeder handle is the problem, just one more attempt to eliminate causes. The roundness of the KH handle may allow me to grab the seat front at any angle, while the straight Reeder forces a single angle, which may not be proper for me.

Sure would hate age to have anything to do with this pain.

Good luck with eliminating your pain.

Holy geesh! All of a sudden, and after having this wrist pain for more than a solid 2 weeks, it’s TOTALLY and completely GONE as of today! I wonder if taking an aspirin earlier today could have something to do with this seemingly miraculous cure!? Awsome!:smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: