Wow, I have officially juggled

I came to work on a uni this morning to be met by a few people who are keen jugglers… one could just about ride the uni but when I mentioned I could juggle off the uni they made me have a go.

I didn’t last very long but long enough to do just over one full pattern, so I have officially Juggled On A Unicycle. Yeah…

Phil, just me

Yoinks, I put the wrong little yellow face on that, and it won’t let me change it any more… aaargh…

:slight_smile: :slight_smile: :slight_smile: :slight_smile: :slight_smile:

Phil, just me

nice one!

what did u juggle?
i’m toying with balls, clubs and rings on the uni
i’m doing fairly ok with the clubs on the giraffe but i do need to get my idling waaay more solid b4 i’ll start heading for serious uni-juggling
one day
:slight_smile:

>what did u juggle?
>i’m toying with balls, clubs and rings on the uni

When I started juggling while unicycling I could only juggle in sync with my idling. One throw, one rock etc:)

I found that clubs where best to start with as there is more to catch, but I could juggle reasonably well before I started unicycling.

Balls… quite large ones though, bigger than the ones I’ve got. I think it’s easier with smaller balls.

Oh, juggling, you say? :slight_smile:

Phil, just me

C’mon, Phil! Drop those balls, pass on the clubs, and go directly to cattle prods. (You do have three of them, don’t you?) :astonished:

Re: Wow, I have officially juggled

Well, I did have three… until I reassembled them into one huge, almighty UBER-PROD!!!

It could be difficult to juggle that as it’s been surgically grafted onto my arm.

Phil, just me

I think that’s more information about your juggling skills and cosmetic surgery than I needed, Phil. :astonished: :astonished: :astonished:

i find it easier to keep the one rock one throw rythm going with clubs as the pattern does slow down a bit when compared to balls
i do my best uni-juggling while riding in a straight line at the moment
turns are a bit of a challenge
they r, paradoxically, easier with balls

Re: Wow, I have officially juggled

phil wrote:
>
> Well, I did have three… until I reassembled them into one huge,
> almighty UBER-PROD!!!
>
Ooooh, must get uber-prod, must get uber-prod, must get uber-prod…

Just Jason, not Phil.