Wow, 16 inches is a lot!

I’ve been riding nothing but coker for the past two years or so. Today I just got in my semcycle 20". What a difference! I guess it should have been obvious, but for some reason I wasn’t expecting it. I guess that’s because I felt the transisiton from my 24" schwinn to my coker to be minimal.

In a matter of a few hours I was hopping, seat out front, almost doing kick ups and riding backwards (for short distances). Things I’ve been struggling to do on my coker for some time now. Idling should come much quicker too. I’m loving this little thing :slight_smile:

And going, what 3mph?, is bizarre indeed.

Re: Wow, 16 inches is a lot!

You do KICK UPS with a Coker? WOW!!! --chirokid–

Nah, “struggling” was the keyword there (for all that stuff).

u’ve GOT to stop with these SPAM influenced thread titles!:wink:

has anyone ever done a kick-up with a Coker?

Re: Re: Wow, 16 inches is a lot!

I’ve been tempted to kick mine! Does that count?

I have read that it could be possible, but that it would be best attempted with a reinforced wheel as the standard one would most likely bend under such stresses.

Jayne

How did I not realize that? Major brain fart there I guess. Yeah, poor choice of a subject line. My bad. I also didn’t stop and think how the subject would come across in the forum versus the newsgroup.

But while I’m here, how is a stock Semcycle for drops? I notice it comes with some pretty cheap parts, and it’s definitely not a trials uni. Do I need to worry on say just going down stairs?

Re: Re: Re: Wow, 16 inches is a lot!

i kinda suspect it says more about where MY head is at rather than yours

:o

On Wed, 3 Mar 2004 07:19:51 -0600, tortoise wrote:

>I also didn’t stop and think how the
>subject would come across in the forum versus the newsgroup.

Huh? How would they be different?

Klaas Bil

Posted on the newsgroup two days ago but still not on the forum. :angry:

On Wed, 3 Mar 2004 07:19:51 -0600, tortoise wrote:

>I also didn’t stop and think how the
>subject would come across in the forum versus the newsgroup.

Huh? How would they be different?

Klaas Bil - Newsgroup Addict

“Heck, even my toes were aching from trying to grip the soles of my shoes! - Tommy Thompson”

Hey, welcome back Klaas! :wink:

I’ve tried kickups with the Coker to no avail

Wait till my legs each get another knee in them…then we’ll talk

I missed this post…

Because newsgroups are so inundated with spam. “Wow 16 inches is a lot” is close enough to a spam title for many to brush it off I’m sure. Where as on a message board, just about all posts are intended to be read.