would you buy this shirt?

Here it is:

I’d buy it if it was not $18

the uni looks a little weird when it’s outlined.

+1

I wouldn’t pay for your profit, and cafepress’ profit when I can just pay for their profit.

To everyone saying how to change it, that isn’t his question…he’s trying to see if he can get 20 people to buy that shirt from him…he has to make 20 of the same shirt

I have the original design vectored in photoshop, so those of you saying “I could get that higher quality at (insert place here)” are probably wrong. btw, vector means it can be scaled to any resolution (size) without loss.

also, if the minimum shirt order is independent of shirt color (like 20 of the same design, but you can mix and match colors) which I think is likely, I can easily remove the background to make it transparent for any shirt color.

however, it would have to be decided ahead of time whether or not the iUni would be there, and in what form.

Depending on timeframe (moneywise) I would love one in lime green. Actually, just put me down for an XL in lime please. I can scrape up $18.

18 shipped? Keep me posted.

When I’ve seen these done, I’ve seen the design on the back in all cases (Ottawa improv had iMprov shirts, and there’s the whole iJuggle line…).
I think you should tone down the text at the top and move it somewhere else, and change the colour/picture as well, the green is a bit harsh, perhaps some blue or red or that pink colour. Just check an actual ipod ad and go from there.

If it gets looking more spiffy, perhaps something along the lines of the iUPD or something, I’d definitely be in for 18$ (perhaps x2…)

resurrecting a year-old thread

I finally got back on my unicycle after too long, and couldn’t find my wristguards. And I rode anyhow. Stupid in my line of work. While nursing my drawing hand after a fall, I threatened to make a shirt that said either ‘Oldie but Uni’ or ‘Dumb & Lucky’.

DUMB&LUCK3.png

How’s it going. Sorry to hear about your wrist. Hope it’s healing up ok.

Nah, it’s fine. Sore for a couple of days. No big thing.

Did you hear about TMax here in Memphis, though? Here’s a quote from his email:

“4 wks of Phys Therapy starts Monday for MCL. Surgery mid Dec for ACL. Back to 100% pivot and cut activity Mid JUNE!!!”

Surgery. Brr. He’s all upbeat about it, though, because without the surgery it was going to be hit-or-miss every ride, apparently. I’m not sure I understand about all these tendons and ligaments and all.

How’s stuff round your neck of the woods?