Worst comment yet?

Hmmmm. Not exactly the image I had in mind. Not unless I missed his rockabilly phase. :roll_eyes:

I get lots of get a life comments, but I’ve been getting alot more “DUDE YOU (EXPLETIVE DELETED) ROCK!!!” from passing cars and such. As for being mistaken for a woman… I’m just too manly and muscular for that :smiley:

My daughter and I were walking up Houston street with our unicycles. We stopped at a corner, waiting for the light to turn. Some guy, who was also waiting for the same red light to turn, looks over at our unicycles, thenstarts asking questions. He was curious as to why I had a mountain bike tire on my uni. He seemed friendly enough at first, and we continued to talk about unicycles as the three of us crossed the street.

Then he asked me why I rode. I told him it was fun, that I used to ride when I was a teenager, but I gave it up, and now, 30 years later, I’m doing it again.

He smirks, then he goes “well I used to enjoy the pogo stick when I was a kid, but I dont see the point of doing it now…”

My daughter and I just stood there, and he was gone before I could deliver any kind of meaningful retort. My daughter was pissed, and she said “Daddy, that was not a very nice man…”

Re: Worst comment yet?

dogbowl wrote:
> He smirks, then he goes “well I used to enjoy the pogo stick when I was
> a kid, but I dont see the point of doing it now…”

His loss. Pogo sticks never cease to be fun.

Danny Colyer (the UK company has been laughed out of my reply address)
<URL:http://www.speedy5.freeserve.co.uk/danny/>
“He who dares not offend cannot be honest.” - Thomas Paine