Wooden things

In a lot a videos there are those wooden things that are a few inches tall and about 3 feet by 3 feet or so, I’m sorry I don’t know what they are called but people stack them and use them to jump up (If you’re still not sure they are used in a lot of high just competitions). I was wondering where to get them because I see a lot of people using them In videos and I just think it would be fun if me and my friends had some.

They are called pallets. They are typically 15cm. but it varies between countries. You can get them behind any hardware shop. Home Depot has a ton of them. Safeway has some too.

do people care if you just take em or will they get mad?

Ask them and see if they mind.
Some places have them stored to use, others are waiting to get rid of them.

Also, they won’t get mad if you just ride on them behind the store.

Like Goats said, ask them if you can, if you don’t have the chance to and they look old or have a plank missing, etc, chances are that they’re throwing them out and you can just grab them.

alright thanks.

I’ve gotten in trouble for riding at the store, but it was because the man said it was their dock. Whatever.

If you take them without asking, you’re stealing them. Even though they’re left outside at night, they’re still the property of the store that bought them. Pallets may be cheap, but they aren’t free.

Always ask before taking them.

You might also look in the free section on craigslist. I have seen people giving them away on many occasions.

Unless you are a thief, but even then, you need to ask yourself whether you’re showing sufficient ambitiousness.

You’re showing sufficient linguistic ambition with that last word :stuck_out_tongue:

A lot of places pay a deposit on pallettes, so you may not be able to get them for free, but I bet if you ask them how much of a deposit they pay on them and offer them that much then it wouldn’t be a problem. I know at the store I work at, we pay 1$ per pallette, so if I ever need pallettes I get them for a dollar.