Wobble!

Hey! I just started riding a Uni and I can make it about 500 feet down the road. The thing is that I wobble, and then my weight goes back, then i fall off. Usually. Sometimes I fall off the front because im not pedaling fast enough.

So, any suggestions?

One word, Practice. Practice is definitely the key, keep at it and you will improve.

Im aware that I need pratice. I’ve only been at it for 2 days, and im happy with my progress :slight_smile:

Keep it up, I just started about a month ago as well. After about a week I was able to ride sufficiently enough to go around town for a couple of hours. Now the goal is to get as many of your friends to do it as well.

Re: Wobble!

On Sun, 25 Sep 2005 21:24:36 -0500, “Eroick” wrote:

>So, any suggestions?

I fully agree with what’s been said. You’re doing fine, the wobbling
and falling off is fully natural at this stage and nothing to worry
about. Just keep riding.

Klaas Bil - Newsgroup Addict

“Unicycling is like glue: you have to stick with it, and it’s not to be sniffed at - Mikefule”

Wow your progressing fast!! I started about two weeks ago and can go pretty darn far, not sure exactly how many yards but its proabaly at least 500. i cant imagine ever being able to ride forever, but when i got my unicycle i coucldnt imagine riding as far as i can now sooo.
and by the way this is my first post.

yea practice alot every chance you get i would pratice