Witch is the best ?

I think most unicyclists would prefer watching technical stuff, but if you’re gonna be showing it to non unicyclists, they’d rather watch ‘big’ stuff.

I like watching both stuff.

It seems like most non-unicyclists are amazed if you hop on/off a curb. :roll_eyes:
I agree with what you said, I showed my friend the koxx one freestyle video and then showed him the defect trailer and he liked the defect trailer better probably because he didn’t really understand how hard the freestyle/tech is.

I definitely prefer tech, although I like watching people go big.

Non-unicyclists usually have no conception, as was noted above, of how hard freestyle tricks are. I remember one time my brother and I were riding together, and he was working on backwards riding and idling, while I was practicing stand-up glide, sideways wheel walk, side ride, etc. A couple of children asked my brother if he was a better rider because he wasn’t falling off as much. I also remember a child at the local juggling club, who could just barely unicycle, being far more impressed by one-footed riding than by coasting.

mind over matter…

I thought I’d add my two cents worth…

Quite appart from the difficulty levels involved and the impressiveness of the stunts, I don’t find drops, grinds and jumps in any way interesting… I’m far more turned on by the very fine balance, control, grace and creativity apparent in freestyle. As for the technical stuf your talking about, there is a lot of it I have never heard of or seen before (appart from the stuf mentioned in the last few posts).

Witch? burn her burn her!

big tech is what i wanna see.
im working on it.
this is where i want to take my riding anyways.
i like seeing a flatland trick followed by a rail grind followed by an enormous gap
i think anyone cant really disagree with me there