Wimp Coker rider

After reading about all of the Coker commuters out there, I had to leave my bike at home today and roll to work on the big boy for the first time. Nice autumn day in Seattle with sunshine rather than rain for a change. My trip is 5 miles and today I had to dismount for 3 traffic lights and a stop sign. I also stopped at a park along the way to get a drink of water. Total time was 40 minutes yielding an average speed of 7.5 sizzling miles per hour. I prefer to think of it as Mach 0.01…it just sounds better.

OK, I’m a wimp Coker rider. It sure was a gas, though, and I think that is the goal. Wave to me when you pass me.

I had these feelings as well, but have since used Rhyslings Ego Multiplyer ™. Simply take your actual miles and multiply by the Ego Factor (in my case 1.62) to find your Forum Miles. Soon, you will be out pacing even my Ego!

update

All that heavy multiplication makes my head spin. Now I just count my revolutions per minute and compare it to 580 rev’s per mile. Oh coarse, I don’t use STANDARD minutes…

Coker on,

Christopher

rhysling wrote:
>
> I had these feelings as well, but have since used Rhyslings Ego
> Multiplyer ™. Simply take your actual miles and multiply by the Ego
> Factor (in my case 1.62) to find your Forum Miles. Soon, you will be out
> pacing even my Ego!
>
> update
>
> All that heavy multiplication makes my head spin. Now I just count my
> revolutions per minute and compare it to 580 rev’s per mile. Oh coarse,
> I don’t use STANDARD minutes…
>
> Coker on,
>
> Christopher

ROFLMAO!!

Chris, you ain’t never gonna be allowed to live that down!

I like Harper’s “Mach 0.01”… Oooooo… that’s fast!!!

Chris, did you read my thread where I finally weened myself from using
the boardwalk for practice? I went 58 yards. How much can I use the
Rhyslings Ego Multiplyer ™? Is there a fee? And what would the 58yds X
REM be exactly??

:’-D (I’ve got tears I’m laughing soooo hard!)

Christopher Grove