Will Riley: December unicycling

hey guys this isn’t very impressive, its a bad edit, and terrible filming; but please enjoy nonetheless. :smiley:

Sick 630 and full out doubleflip!
Sucks u hopped once with the 270-360-450.

edit: i liked the song that the vid started with… then u had to edit it with a bad song :frowning:

fixed

yeah man sucks about the 270-360-540 that was litterally my 120th try and the one with the least hops :stuck_out_tongue:

I has already been used anyway so the current song is okay :stuck_out_tongue:

Will… Land something new. I’m sick of seeing the same stuff from you over… and over…
:stuck_out_tongue:

I loved it man, keep doing your thing. :wink:

yeah man sucks about the 270-360-540 that was litterally my 120th try and the one with the least hops :stuck_out_tongue:

I take full credit for him posting this video :stuck_out_tongue:

Will, thanks sooo much. You’re such an inspiration. I love your laid back style of riding.

Are you riding your Groovy cranks? It looked like you were on moments 125.

very nice man
loved the hop on wheel things

Damn, Will. Good stuff. Loved the kiwi twist and the 270-360-450 (gotta bust that with no hops:p)

Is that the crazy tyre thing at 1:35?

thanks colby and you get full credit, haha and laid back style? elaborate for me :stuck_out_tongue:

Very impressive skills. Some nasty falls as well. Don’t forget that low ceiling height.

yeah where he goes around the seat :smiley:

First time we saw it was in Chris’s Sponsorship Request and at NAUCC people started calling it a Kiwi Twist :stuck_out_tongue:

THat was tight. You are landing some awesome stuff lately.