Wich unicycle koxx devil or kris holm

I don´t know wich unicycle i should buy koxx devil or kris holm trials??
:thinking:

Well Id try the search function first. Then Id say that its basically preference and opinion. I like KH and would say go with that but it depends.

the KH is lighter and cheaper!!
and stronger!!
get it!!
http://aebike.com/page.cfm?PageID=30&action=details&sku=UN2020
Alfred E. Bike - Parts & Accessories Catalog

thank´s for the answers I should buy the kris holm
another qestion
Is a gel trial saddle better than one whitout??

Go for the KH!

I am very happy with my two KH unicycles. They are the best. the shape of the frame at the top of the fork is just Icing. It is curved in just a little bit and this gives the inside of your knees so moch more clearance room. and even if your knee does hit the crown it is hitting a curved frame and not the end of a “pipe”. KH unicycles are battle tested and are simply great machines.

the Koxx are probably good unicycles but I don’t like the shape of the crown.

Unicorn

Go for the KH!

I am very happy with my two KH unicycles. They are the best. the shape of the frame at the top of the fork is just Icing. It is curved in just a little bit and this gives the inside of your knees so moch more clearance room. and even if your knee does hit the crown it is hitting a curved frame and not the end of a “pipe”. KH unicycles are battle tested and are simply great machines.

the Koxx are probably good unicycles but I don’t like the shape of the crown.

Unicorn

koxx is a bunch of idiots. Get the KH.

word

The KH might not have as cool of graphics, but it is a very strong uni for a price that is worth every penny.

i have the orange bud wich is basicly a modified devil…its good for street but suks for muni…
so if your gonna do muni more than street get the kh…
i will admit though the crown on the KH is much nicer than that of the devil…

Yes the Orange bud and DH are good for street. But the KH is much nicer for street and 40€ cheaper (the only advantage from the DH/Orange Bud is in my eyes the design, but for 40€ you can powdercoat the KH if you want).

You must be very happy. Although a little too excited and overeager to post:D

EDIT: must not muct…duh

KH. Ever since the Koxx picture of Yoggi and the name thing, I don’t like Koxx. Besides, it doesn’t matter what the uni looks like so long as it is strong enough for you to make it look good.

+1 for the KH

Koxx

Steel frame
Not as nice quality
Koxx cranks are good, but KH are better(I think)
ISIS splines are all screwed up, can only fit other Koxx ISIS

KH

Aluminum frame
Aluminum Seatpost
Aluminum Cranks
True ISIS
Better crown for foot on da frame tricks
Lighter
Nicer quality job altogether

Another +1 for KH w00t! w00t!

Nice sum up Musket, impressive too. :smiley: