Why doesnt UDC sell K! stuff?

let’s just agree to disagree, i really couldnt bo bothered writing up another arguement to the 4 points again and it’s really going to get us nowhere.

Koxx unicycles arn’t terrible, they’re pretty well made in fact. However, when a company produces fake ISIS and tells everyone that Qu-Ax, Kris Holm and Onza are out of spec that really pisses me off, what kind of an approach is that. They had to run lots of extra checks on the cranks and hubs because of one simple stupid comment from mister Benjamin Guiraud.

Other things that bother me is that the Qu-Ax frame can be bought for 19 euros and the Koxx frame that has the same build and weight is 49 euros or some are even 59 euros. Koxx is overpriced, their products are ok but the way they represent their company and price their products doesn’t suit me, for me that is a reason not to buy their products.

umm, why would you loosen the insert? i’m prettty sure any cranks can be wrecked pretty fast if not put on properly.

He means the inserts in the cranks start coming loose in the Koxx cranks, it seems they arn’t put in well enough.

No, Mikey.
I must agrea in some way with Dustin :frowning:
I don’t like there unis either.
Some look cool, but they are overpriced.

Peter M

Thats good to know as I just bought one of those 19 euro frames as a spare frame and its the only one I could get in black (cheaper than a powder coating existing frame).
I thought it was just nimbus though as it said it would fit the 20 by 2.5 tyre which qu-ax apparently doesn’t

EDIT: The koxx frame did seem a little dear to buy and ship over here for the price, plus i’d rather have the old cro-mo KH if i was going to pay a lot more for another frame.

I don’t know if pricing would be better or not…but UK importer/distributor of Koxx-One is www.trialsman.co.uk … Fred Savage…good guy… he can get any Koxx-One uni or part you need.

how come they are selling Devils so cheap, in us dollars it come sout to a little over 200. where as the cheapest i can get a K1 uni here is a little over 400?!?!!

oohh, i converted it as euros

I didn’t know what I was getting in to. Did I have to gap that line? Does Whinney even care? What if I get hurt and Paul has to do it?