Who's going to the TOQUE games in Toronto?

I’ll address the various issues one by one …

1. Gloves, leg guards and helmet
Gloves - full fingered or fingerless … either will do. Wrist guards are even better, but not required.

Leg/shin guards - simple hard shell knee protection is fine (i.e. rollerblade knee guards). Roach style knee and shin guards are recommended, but not required. Soccer shin pads are fine.

Helmet - you must wear a helmet for all competitive events!

2. Trials Workshop
If you are just interested in joining us for the trials workshop and you don’t want to participate in any of the events then there is no need to register. You will, however, be required to pay the show entrance fee ($9.75).

3. Best way to pay for registration
Since the event is quickly approaching simply bring the money with you to the event and give it to me. If you don’t have Canadian I’ll accept American at whatever rate the banks close at Thursday night rounded up to the nearest dollar (how’s that for complicated :). HOWEVER, I DO NEED TO KNOW WHO WILL BE PARTICPATING BEFORE HAND. Drop me an e-mail (carl AT mountainunicycling . com) to let me know. That way you will get on the competitors list and into the show for free.

If you don’t let me know before hand about your participation in the event you will have to pay the entrance fee for the first day you arrive and possibly the entire event. SO LET ME KNOW!

Enjoy,
Carl

I’d LOVE to go!!! I just need to coax my Mom and Dad into letting me go. I’m only 2 hours away too. Hope to see you all there.

-Joe