Who is going to Unicon- pictures please

Give us all a chance to recognise each other. Its just over a week till Unicon 2006 starts, so now the time to post a pic so we can say hello to you at the event.

Sarah and Paul and baby Ed - from the UK
Eds got a bit bigger since this pic was taken!

the “old bear” (notice the small bear figure fixed on my helmet’s jugular)

me-small.JPG

Good idea!

p3200143.jpg

My son Christopher and I are both going.

ch.jpg

bh.jpg

I’m going to Unicon :slight_smile:

ich.JPG

Me!

Mugshot.jpg

I’ll be there and you don’t have to remember what I look like, just look for the tallest seat post you’ve ever seen on any unicycle and you’ll find me!!

Mug.JPG

we are going, i am the guy with the blond hairs

zuhause2.jpg

I’m going!

Didn’t have any unicycle related pictures so a mugshot’ll have to do

unicon_mugshot.jpg

I am the one carried by the guys. this was taken after our denmark-roadtrip, by the way.

I am the one carried by the guys. this was taken after our denmark-roadtrip, by the way.

We are all going too…! and im the one with the long blond hair

I recognize some faces in that picture. Some of you were in Minneapolis last summer, weren’t you?

Katia (almost the one in front) was in minneapolis in the spring '05, Nanna (the one in front) and I in february same year:)

[QUOTE=emmal]
Katia (almost the one in front) was in minneapolis in the spring '05

As Emma said all five of us are going, and I’m looking so much forward to see you all again!! Cant wait :slight_smile:

As Emma wrote all five of us are going, and I just cant wait to see you all again!! It’s goint to be awesome!! :slight_smile:

…I’ve shaved since then…

Uh, stupid image did not attach. I don’t remember the code offhand so got to waste another post for a stupid photo…

…Told you it was a stupid photo…

birthdayhat_sm.jpg

The whole family is going, but the picture is only of the riders. Danny will be bringing his yellow & green 20" rather than the red 18" in the photo. Hopefully we’ll also be able to pack their ‘mini Coker’ (24"), but only after I have found space for my essential Uni’s, and a some clothes :smiley:

IMGP4146.JPG