who are these people?

24" dx’s are heavy as an elephant…

plus im loving lukes new style of street, i want a piece of that sweet sweet action

i didnt know anyone was talking bad about shaun and you other than that one kid who made that hate shaun post, you’re both great riders, and the sport would suffer Jkose left.

If you want a lot of ppl to view your video put a whole bunch of words linking to the video, like your name, unicycle, street, extreme, awesome, amazing, wheel, grind, grinding ect… anything that has to do with it.

That’s a shame, I really enjoyed your 24" street riding as it was something unique and had great flow. The look of street on a 24" is pretty awesome. Personally I really enjoyed your section of defect and after watching it again a few days ago I was considering building up a 24" street uni.

From what you say, I gather it seems like a group of people are attacking you. I’m willing to bet it’s just one or two poor sports with a grudge. I haven’t really seen any Kohse hate spreading throughout the forums and I feel that you are a very respected rider.

looking forward to watch the dvd.
the www.onebrellaproductions.com site doesnt work though.

the comment you said about ‘‘is it because your jealous’’ kinda made me laugh dude. i would do a callout video against you.

Hey, you’re not 51! This guy’s a big fat phoney.

the jealous thing was about being in defect…dan was an awesome guy to film with, and i really wanted to be a part of something great, so i did:)

See if people are slamming you hard, just ignore it. I have serious hate threads about me, from known legit riders. Not just fake insults from people that are really anyone, but hiding peeps. So really it’s not a big deal at all. I don’t really see the point of all this. Steve07 will think what he wants, i’ll go on inventing tricks and pushing all styles of street reguardless of who hates me. Go on hating me, trust me, I won’t care.

-Shaun Johanneson

haha sounds good shaun

Hey,

One thing that I’ve noticed about becoming well-known as a rider is that people expect you to do things or behave a certain way based on what they see of you online, or on videos or in media, that may be different than who you really are. No matter whether it’s positive or negative, sometimes it can be difficult to stay true to the personal reasons you ride when they are not necessarily the same as what other people think.

It’s true that ignoring negative comments is a good idea, but it’s not always easy to do, especially if you care a lot about your sport. So I think it’s cool that Justin raised these points in the forum.

Kris

why would you hate on any rider for there riding. If they where ass holes i could understand but you guys seam cool (i met kris and hes real cool). So why do these haters hate you

Man I don’t know who is bad mouthing you but it is pretty lame. If you don’t like someone you should at least be willing to face them, harrassing someone is so grade two (as is that saying but whatever).

Anyway I’m really stoked about your film coming out. I have seen the K1 DVD and I wasn’t that impressed (don’t get me wrong it was really good but I just felt it lacked something), and I saw Inner Balance and it was really really good but wasn’t really the style of film I was looking for, from your latest teaser yours seems to be exactly what I’m looking for in a film. Maybe even the next Defect!

So don’t let some ignorant jerk get you down and dirty the unicycle community’s image. Just ride and have fun.

holy crap! even Kris Holm has your back!

my friend and I were just talking about you the other day.
you are basically his role-model for unicycling. he loves 24" unis, and when he saw you on one in defect he freaked. Don’t get me wrong, he is no noob by any means.

my opinion of you is this: you are an awesome rider. your riding in defect was amazing, even up to par with the other riders, it fit well.

edit: one question. anyone who talks crap about justin, ANYONE that I have seen, sucks, is a loser, and only wishes they have as much talent as Justin shows in his videos.

Did you mean to quote Justin and not Kris?

holy crap!
my friend and I were just talking about you the other day.
you are basically his role-model for unicycling. he loves 24" unis, and when he saw you on one in defect he freaked. Don’t get me wrong, he is no noob by any means.

my opinion of you is this: you are an awesome rider. your riding in defect was amazing, even up to par with the other riders, it fit well. I admire your riding and your style.

hey justin, I’m really sorry to hear about what’s been going on. You’re still my favorite street rider and I thought your section of defect was better than most other people’s (no offence to them) just because it was so smooth (as well as kris holm’s muni section). If anyone gives you a hard time about your riding or anything of the like just think of the reasons that you ride and their nasty comments can rot in an empty barrel inside of your mind.

hope that helped a little bit and let the people bashing you burn in heck! (keepin it pg)

no
i have to edit something in.

Ah, okay, it makes sense now. :slight_smile:

ha ha. Thats not a question. Good job :stuck_out_tongue:

Justin, this is the moment I joined your fan club, and I haven’t unjoined. Anyone that would dis your riding hasn’t seen you ride.

The trash talking is likely coming from the influx of kiddles onto this forum. More of 'em every day, with too much free time and not enough self-control. My reco is don’t let it get to you. Take your game and age up, versus down to their level.

TB