White Try-All Tire Help

I’m not sure where I should post this but, does anyone know where to purchase a White Try-All Tire for my KH 20"? I see many pics with these on people’s unis but I can’t seem to find any retail sites that actually sell these. :thinking: Where are you guys getting them from??? :frowning:
I need to replace my Maxxis CC as it is pretty much bald but really want to replace it with the White Try-All. If possible, help please…:slight_smile:

From me!

if i part my uni out soon!

im not sure but you could email tom at www.renegadejuggling.com. they are the koxx distributor for america. i just got mine from miles! i love it.

Sweet! You would be a life saver! Thanks for remembering me, I know there has been a few inquires since I asked. :slight_smile: If that is the case, I’d buy your tube and Blue 19’’ rim tape too. Thanks again!

i only have a couple left in my closet :roll_eyes:

Con-fused, lol, which probably isn’t hard to do, :roll_eyes: …try Tom at renegadejuggling.com or Miles from the forum or Renegade Juggling? Renegade was one of the sites I looked on but I didn’t see tires, I guess if I don’t get Tyler’s I will email Renegade, thanks for letting me know.

Do you want to empty your closet of one more tire? If so let me know, I can always use a spare.

here some links
http://unicycle.co.uk/shop/shopdisplayproduct.asp?catalogid=1066

ok 2 links lol

Awesome, thank you! :smiley:

Glad to help lol…

Dont buy all of them I’m getting one at the end of the year :smiley: before unicon

Haha, np. :smiley: