Which question? 24" or 26", or 20" or 24"?

Which question do you prefer to be posted regularly?:wink:

Greg will be very disappointed that you didn’t include a poll.

I prefer the 24" vs 26" debate because I like that people tend to agonize more over choices with smaller differences.

I prefer the 24" vs 26" debate because I like that people tend to agonize more over choices with smaller differences. 20" vs 24" is too easy. 19" vs a thick-tired 20" is another good one.

I guess it’s ok for “26” or 29" - help me decide!!!"

compcat.jpg

Having read so many of the old threads on 24/26", it took me a while to stop laughing at your question, Mikefule!

+1

Oh, and I love the picture Maestro8. One of my cats is on my lap looking at my computer, perhaps wondering the same thing.

Here’s a pretty typical respose to a post like this:
“U guyz are a-holes! Were should I go to find this stuff out? If your going to be like that, I am just going to stop coming here… MOM! These guyz are being stoopid!”

Or, a typical response to the “X” vs “Y” debate:
“…24” because that what I ride! 26" is for wimps! if your going to ride a 26" muni, you might as well stay on the road" Oh, and don’t go with anything other than a KH uni because that what I ride… Yeah!

In all fairness, here is the typical seasoned response:
"…well, it all depends on where you’re going to ride, who you’re going to ride with, what size cranks you are getting, what size tire you want, how much you weigh, how much hair you have, what color socks you have on, how much money you have to spend, etc. etc. etc. etc… "

:smiley:

See my sig.

Nice… that’s a bit atypically “over-the-top” but pretty awesome none-the-less :stuck_out_tongue:

I’m sorry, Mike, but Sean is spot on here. We would all learn much more from this thread if it were a poorly formed poll whose results were never analyzed and posted. Then it would be AWESOME.