Which BC wheel

No speed wobbles on a bc.

Woah, im super confused about the models now. Jason, which two BCs do you have?

The orange one was the “Pro Street”.

The black one was the “Trials”, although I bought it quite a while ago, so some of the components may have changed.

• Luna Tire
  • Alex DX 32
  • Pro Plates

Send Darren an e-mail. He’ll tell you what they have on them. I’m sure he can customize one to order as well.

J

the trials one is still the same

Woah Evan, this doesn’t sound like you.

Out of the 20" street, trials and 24" my favorite is the trials. The bigger wheels do go faster but I have much more control over the 20"s.

I can drop into halfpipes, its actually really easy. Bryan way better at all skatepark type stuff than I am though.

I like the lower bedford PRO plates better than the stock ones, I don’t know if/when they will be for sale though.

I jsut talked to darren and he said that the lower plates are in the making.

As in to sell to people or was he talking about the ones he is making for me?

I’m guessing for you and to sell. he said it would be a few more weeks.

what hub does bedford use?

you should make one… go to the dump and get a wheel then get some steel… bend it… and put it on… this is the cheapest (it could end up being free) but a max of $20 id say

Wooahh, no way, that’ll last about 20ft of riding before it breaks.
Get a quality BC (if youve got the money), go with a bedford or choose the parts and build a decent one yourself.

Then ride 10 feet, the axle snaps and plates bend then your face goes into the ground. Go for it.

:wink:

what he said:)

Thirded.

Im probably going for the Bedford Basic BC. Cause it looks nice. I would like to try these prototype plates that Spencer has, but I will probably settle with PROs.

Darren said he will ahve the newer plates in a few weeks liek 2 weeks ago. He will probably have them out by the end of august…

spencer what plates do u got?

he has the normal pro plates and prototype better lower pro plates but he bent one of those because it was welded.

His plates are longer, see his gallery for 'em.

I just emailed bedford and he said that he has some slightly longer prototype plates in stock, so ill grab them! Ive decided that double wall is strong enough for me, I dont need a triple wall rim… yet. Ill get the basic bedford soon, and fall on my ass!

You are close, my prototypes are lower, not longer.

Are the prototype ones that Darren has in stock lower or longer? I am still waiting for my new lowered ones so I can ride again.

You are close, my prototypes are lower, not longer.

Are the prototype ones that Darren has in stock lower or longer? I am still waiting for my new lowered ones so I can ride again.