"Where no MUni has gone before...."

oh woot!
that sexy beast!

The choice of Gollum as the “Klingon bastard” was inspired. My two youngest, who watched it with me, would have spewed milk out their noses, had they been drinking milk while we watched it. We’re all Trek fans in my house, as well as LOTR.

Haha I’m surprised nobody noticed that James Carville was superimposed onto Golem’s body! Just a little twist I thought would be funny. :stuck_out_tongue:

James_Carville_Is_Gollum.jpg

Ran out of time to edit. In case some may not know who James Carville is:

Some of my favorite James T. Kirk quotes:

“This is Muntiny Mister”

“The-sound-of a-machine-gun-bolt-being-pulled back”

“Scotty I need more power!”

“Energize”

“Phasers on stun”

“Risk is our business! That’s what it’s…AllABOUT! That’s why we’re aboard her!”

And many more!:smiley:

Terrific

I just watched it again … TERRIFIC! Terry, you made that kids week and I am certain that he made your as well.
Stuff like this makes me enjoy this Forum and You add a ton of passion and fun that keeps me coming back.:smiley:
The mere fact that age isn’t an issue in a venture like Uni riding is heartening. Not to mention living clear across the country from each other. Shared interests like this truly bring out the best in folk!
Shug

Vegas is like Windows movie makers big brother, I hate it for that though. But it seems like it will fit you.

hmmm
i might have to try that… i don’t like premier (i have the full extended version)
i do like pinnacle tho, i have that as well…

Terry -
Darn good Shatner impression.

Thanks Sean yeah I ride solo most of the time but it’s good to have other people to ride with that have the same energy level as I do! :stuck_out_tongue:

I want that star trek shirt your mom told me about haha!

Thanks, I’ll have to check that out.

I tried that also but couldn’t get the hang of it.

Thanks Steve. :slight_smile:

That toupee was over-the-top, (but the acting spot-on).

Well where else would I wear it…over the top lol! Yeah but again, I wanted some kind of fake hair as a poke of fun at the well known fact that the Shat wears a toupee! I know it was too long, wrong color and all that, but it was still fun!:stuck_out_tongue:

Hello Terry,
Enjoined the special effects, the dialog, the costumes and the ridding of course.

That zooming across the screen at the beginning really sets expectations high, you followed through and delivered a great video!

I’m sure it’s a lot of planning, work, and see that it cost some bucks. Thank you for these gifts Terry.

Thanks Ken! I forgot to bring that opening pic with me so I could match it up the “live” shot better, so I had to go from memory, lol. :o

Just seen the trailer for the new movie.
Yes, there are scenes at Vasques Rocks.

Expect a cheer from the fanboys when they see that (myself included).