where do u grab seat?? and which is better??

I’ve seen some people grab front of the seat and I see lil bit more grab the side of seat.
So which is easier for u ??

For hopping seat in front the side works best, but otherwise the grab handle is the preferred spot to grab…

OK I haven’t tryed the side yet just started rolling hopping. Think I’ll try the side and see the diff.

OK I haven’t tryed the side yet just started rolling hopping. Think I’ll try the side and see the diff.

I grab it sort of on the corner - That way I can grab it 2-handed (like I’m using handlebars but… Not) If I need to grab it more firmly to pull up (When hopping or negotiating a hill or something) I’ll grab the front so I can pull up hard :stuck_out_tongue:

Grabbing it at the front when doing SIB is OK, but when doing SIF I grab it more towards the back, like most people seem to do.

With many seat-out-skills you get stability when pulling the seat upward, which is easier near the center of the post, as there you have the least flexibility, and especially straight forces; at the front or rear tip it’s a little less ergonomic I think. But when you become more experienced on that certain skill it often doesn’t matter that much within no-time.