Where Do I get a Summit?

Does anyone know where I can get a new trials 20" Summit ? Nobody seems to be selling any on ebay.

Also, any thoughts on the weight of it? I heard it is a little heavy.

Thanks

I’ve got a summit frame that i might be selling, if the price is right.

It’s chipped in a few places especially on the bearing cases, but it’s still structurly sound. The weight never bothered me at all

Re: Where Do I get a Summit?

It is heavier than a freestyle uni.

The weight has not been a problem for me but then I am not into jumping on things. I have recently learned to hop and my goal is to be able to hop up on a curb. (Then I will set another goal.)

you buy Jess’s summit for 250$

there’s a summit at a bike shop i frequent here in tucson, if you can’t find one and want a new summit i can probably hook you up. i’m going there today so i’ll see how much it is and let you know.

peace,
zaxory

Is that jess riegel. Man i really want a summit but i live in the uk. Do you know how much shipping would be?

Why are summits so hard to find?

As the story goes they were an early production run of a KH20, thats why they are the same color. For some reason they got rejected, “Summit” bought them and they were sold throughout the continent. I think there was only 400 made. I have one. That was a couple years ago and now they are pretty sparse.

David

Here’s a summit on ebay. It has maggies with a superlong cable. $250 bids $300 buys. Not bad.

Edit: http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&category=2904&item=7120066400&rd=1

Thanks, but I already ordered mine from a store in Tucson, Arizona. Zach Jucha told me about it and helped me to buy it cuz he lives there. I can’t wait to get it!