Where can I find a Universe trailer?

I was told that I should get Universe instead of One Tired Guy but i wanted to get a trailer to be sure. I tried from one place (http://features.expn.go.com/expn/tube/view.html) but it didn’t work. Does anyone know where else I can find this trailer?

Thanks,
Andrew Carter

Re: Where can I find a Universe trailer?

andrew_carter <andrew_carter.ejnft@timelimit.unicyclist.com> wrote in message news:<andrew_carter.ejnft@timelimit.unicyclist.com>…
> I was told that I should get Universe instead of One Tired Guy but i
> wanted to get a trailer to be sure.

Andrew,

I was given the same suggestion and I’m of the opinion it was a good
one (I actually just finished watching it, again). I really enjoy its
variety: “mountain, urban stunt, trials, and skatepark unicycling are
all featured in this video,” as quoted from the back of the case.

I was planning to put it on CD (as I don’t always have access to a VCR
to check and see exactly what Dan is doing in some of the freestyle
clips – my computer is almost always with me) and could probably make
up a trailer so to speak – I could just cut five-ish second clips
from various sections. Can’t guarentee this would be done anytime soon
and/or if the guys who made it would have a problem with this. I
suppose I could give Dan a call, his number is on the cassette sleeve.

Lemme know what you think (and if anyone else has something to say on
the matter).

Eli.

I couldn’t ask you to do that, it seems like a lot of work. Even so, I think it’s fine to do things like that if you’re just making a trailer sort of thing in order to encourage me to buy it. You’ve already bought the video. I think it only gets to be unfair on Dan when you start putting the whole thing on cd and giving it to other people. It’s fine in my opinion for you to put it on cd for your own viewing.

Thanks for the offer but it’s too much work for you. I think I’ll just take your word and buy the video.

Thanks,
Andrew Carter

You won’t regret it, that’s certain. The only bad thing about it is that it will indirectly cause you injuries as you get “ideas above your station”… :slight_smile:

Phil, just me

What do you mean?

“Oooo, that <random object> over there look a bit like the one in Universe that they (jump over/off/onto, unispin on, etc)… let’s have a go…”

<CRASH!>

I nearly fell in a canal because of it. Although it did inspire me to learn to pedal grab, so that can only be a good thing.

Phil, just me

Just wait till UNiVERsE 2 comes out.

Dylan

Dylan,

When will it be released? The only way I can really get a unicycling video is if I’m already ordering something else as well. This time I’m getting a 24" Alex DX-32 rim, and some other things. The shipping to Australia costs too much to just get a video unfortunately.

Thanks,
Andrew

It’s comming out whenever dan gets enough good footage together to set it up, last I heard was next spring/summer.

Max = correct. : )

Dylan