"Wheel of life"

I really like the way this one came out. It has a very surreal quality about it, and I think the music adds to that quality a lot. Just really a nice “mood” piece and very relaxing imo. Highly recommend watching in 720 hd and full screen. Cheers! :slight_smile:

Wow Terry, You really put it together there, certainly my favorite. It seemed strange to see the mount training section in the middle of such a artsy video, but those mounts are done so cleanly, that they too look surreal. I think you’ve hit a high note here Terry.

Thanks for the video!

Thanks Ken. I through in the mounts just for variety, and also the randomness of it kind of adds to the overall surrealism. :slight_smile:

Well done and dreamy Terry…
The GP is shooting well!
Shug

Thanks Sean. I’m really liking the GP and always looking for new and creative ways to use it. Got a few more eye-dee-ers to try out! :smiley:

Thanks Josh. Welcome to the uf! :smiley:

Terry.

Ever consider trying the hang glider with the uni. Or will the fear of flying keep you away from that plan?

I see spammers have found yet another way to insert themselves–attach themselves like leaches–into our community; by posting to existing, legitimate threads, with their pre-written BS, with the sole intent of “planting” their spam by way of their sigs.

When they try to make their own threads, they get deleted, but when they post their BS to legitimate, existing threads, there spam remains via their sigs. I wonder if Gilby can delete individual posts, leaving the legit threads intact.

I have reported the following “fake” new members to Gilby:

musclenatural
mxh123
joshowen

I like the video, great job!