Whats the farthest you have ridden?

Lots of fun!

Oh yeah, it was fun. I stopped when the fun meter started hitting the upper limit.*

Went on and finished the Seattle to Portland (STP) the next day. *

I used to think that 100 miles was a good barrier. Having broken it a few times, it is less of a problem. For me the challenge is doing 100 miles back to back. or even back to back to back to back to back etc.

I have a love hate relationship with the schlumpf. I need to do some real distance on a real fixed (oh! UDC have some new toys coming soon, I am so excited!). Fix is really what I am happy with. bungeejoe you are my hero!

Roger

I think only 8K, on my muni for the Terry Fox Run a few times.

man, some serious distance in this thread. My longest without dismounting was 70km, but I wasn’t carrying much and it was through rolling hills and so kept the weight off.

My longest day was 183km, and was really bizarre in many ways. I started the day having woken up in the mountains under a tree covered in frost, behind a ‘no trespassing, mining area’ sign. Then I rode all the way out of the mountains into the prairies and slept in a four star hotel that night. Truly weird to watch the scenery completely change and the mountains slip off the horizon as I looked back, and really nice to sleep in a big comfy bed after all that!

(edit: I was carrying probably 30lbs of stuff on my back - didn’t do more than 25k without getting off, that pressure starts to hurt!)

I’m still hoping to do 200km someday soon. Maybe when my new schlumpf gets in…