What would be the unicycling equivalent?

Kris Holm riding the Ridiculator
Kris Holm riding the bridge railing
Kris Holm doing the big drop (Lobotomizer?) where he finally makes it when there is snow on the ground to help soften the landing

Maybe one day we’ll see some halfpipe action with a BC wheel.

halfpipe on a bc would be sick but bryan stevens these days is half way there already :roll_eyes:

grinding a really long rail into the grand canyon on a uni?

• Riding down the stairs of the taipei 101 tower on a BC or ultimate wheel
  • Riding on the golden gate bridge on a ultimate wheel
  • Grinding on the golden gate bridge on a ultimate wheel :stuck_out_tongue: :stuck_out_tongue:
  • Riding a unicycle wearing a bear suit in yellowstone park :smiley: :smiley:

I have many more but yeah :smiley: :smiley:

Riding 2 unicycles at once while juggling… but not 2 unicycles as in a bike, 2 uni’s side by side.

Is this what you had in mind??? :stuck_out_tongue: :smiley: :stuck_out_tongue: :smiley:

MAN! That thing IS rediculus! :astonished: :astonished:

I know I’ve seen Brian Stevens or Spencer ride down one side then up and down the other of a mini-pipe. If he gets good enough at it, he could do a whole session of BC tricks on it.

The big fat support cables, right?

Grinding what?

All of these would be incredibly knarly :astonished:

Hazmat: I think he means two regular unis.

Have you seen that guy with the yellow sideways giraffe? He has some videos of him riding here somewhere.

1. Yep the support cables
  2. Grinding the thin cables of the bridge :stuck_out_tongue:
  1. Wow, how that would be done. :stuck_out_tongue: :smiley: :stuck_out_tongue:
  2. No, my friend found the pic so i posted it here. It is very UNIque though. :smiley:

probably having a huge northshore park in your backyard. like ray’s mtb park.

Street/flatland bc is where its at.

Do you mean side ride both the unis?

Danny was Way cooler.
This is (or was?) the highest air.

I think that is what he means, but you wouldn’t be able to hold onto the seats because you’d need them to juggle.

What about a 2 wheel giraffe. In a way it’ll be two unicycles fused together. :smiley: