What uni should I get? (street/trials)

True…but it will make you think it does :astonished:

Just one more aspect of that “Koxx Effect”

To a few people, yeah, but not everyone gets that mentality from a different unicycle. :slight_smile:

or…i love unicycling to an insane amount so i should buy a newer unicycle so i can do even MORE and love the sport even MORE…and i know how to spend my money, which brings up the reason why im getting a DX instead of a KH.

yea i have a 2006 dx whose frame just snapped in half when i was just jumping on flat ground (at the weld)… im not sure if the 2007 frame is better built though…

Hi!

I'll maybe say something stupid but if you have 13 years old you must not be 100kg. So if you buy a unicycle of middle/hight price of trial/freestyle you will not break it... use pedal and tire with the time, maybe break the seat post with many tricks but not more.

If you want to do some upgrade, call the shop and ask to do a personnal unicycle directly, it's stupid to buy an unicycle and after buying a better saddle, better pedal and stay with tchip waste part at home. Many shop can do some good offered to you.

Upgrade usually come from little by little, when you break something you choose to change for better and stronger or for a cheap solution…

I hope that's help you.

That’s not especially for you but I want to say that to young boy
One important thing is to take care of your unicycling!!!
Recently, I see a young boy of 13 or 14 year old looking to have rich parent who buy everything to the dear boy. He failed a unispin and shoot with is foot his unicycling. Of course that’s don’t break it but it’s so stupid. Who can also sometime when you fall try to catch the unicycle, this boy were playing at throwing it as far as he can when he failed…
Maybe I’m a bit jallous because I had to wait 21 years old to buy miself my first one. But if you respect your unicycle I’m sure he could live to your 18years old (with some update).

About 375$ for a KH 20

They went up a little, extra hassle and costs. I got mine last May for 363 $ + 8 $ shipping. They have to advertise 500$ , because Kris says so. But if you email A E Bike like Scybro says, they have them now. Beats the crap out of any torker, unless you truly can’t afford to shave a pound off your uni for 50 $. Make that 2 or 3 pounds, and they look a superior piece. Better metal and like that.
For your price range, a KH 20 from A E Bike, plus a set of DMR mag pedals for 60 $ equals an 11 pound uni for less then 450 $ delivered to your door. The stock KH pedals are heavy crap IMHO. You must email them and tell them you were told by the smart guys at the uni forum that they will give you the cool price if you are cool enough to ask. Otherwise, it’s 500 $ :sunglasses: , without the cool pedals, and plus delivery and all that. You have to email and ask.

weight weanie!!!
lol
the pedals=love
Jk, but i like them more than any pedal i have EVER ridden.

The kh is a exellent uni but i hav a nimbus trials and thats great but the kh is exellent for money:D

has anyone even mentioned qu-ax. i know it wasn’t in the list but qu-ax is AWESOME. the only comlaint that i have ever had about mine is that the cranks are a bit long for me. atleast look at a qu-ax, i think they’re really good.