What trick to learn?

Hi Every1,

I didn’t know where to post this, so i’m sorry if it is in the wrong topic.
I Was wondering which trick you guys recommend to learn, after you can just ride forward, a little bit backwards and hopping.

Greetz,

I’d say work on your backwards riding, get it really good, because from there, you can start to do stuff that looks cool to the casual viewer, like 180s and stuff. Also idling would be a good skill to learn, or one foot riding (I need to learn to one foot). If you don’t want to do any of these then work on your hops! I’m working on trying to get my hopping with opposite foot forward up to par.

[QUOTE=Dane M;1426536]
…Also idling would be a good skill to learn, or one foot riding (I need to learn to one foot). … QUOTE]

Ok Ty very much for the advice, but i’m very new in the unicycle world and i was wondering what is idling? :s

Greetz

Possibly the best trick you can learn is how to use the “search” function of Unicyclist.com. There are hundreds of threads on tricks in these forums, some with pictures, and some with video tutorials! All you have to do is look for them.

http://www.unicyclist.com/forums/search.php

Have fun, and let us know how you get along! Good luck.

You should be able to find a lot of info about idling, there are youtube videos even, which are harder to find for more difficult tricks. But if you have trouble post again and I will give you some links for idling

yeah i know the pedals should not have gotten hurt. I made sure especially when i put the second cranks on that the pedals went in easy and on the correct side, and of course to tightened the correct direction and put in lock tight.
when i get the next crank should i get different pedals?

I think legaround-mount is a good trick for you! Search for legaround in youtube and you can see how it looks like, Good luck :slight_smile:

Ok ty every1 :slight_smile: And sorry next time i will search better before i post a thread .

New threads are nice sometimes too, some people like to have old things brought to mind again, so don’t let the search nazis ruin it for you.