What TRIALS frame do you ride right now?

just curious dudes.

id like to see some pics of someone whos got those KH pro series trials unis. they look sick

05 KH20 Frame Orange

07 kh

2004 KH Pro, the Canadian hand-made version with mag brake mounts.

rather ridiculous, i know. but the taiwanese ones weren’t going to be in stock soon enough for me, so i splurged and got the more expensive one. i was heading off to college that fall, and it was august when i ordered the thing. i wasn’t about to wait until winter to hit up the trials main campus had to offer.

it’s a very good quality frame, but i’ve had it for a while. i think i’m going to go with a triton frame if the testing results are good and they produce it. i could use a drop in weight, since it comes in around 2.24lbs. and i don’t need brake mounts.

evan

2004 KH Pro, the Canadian hand-made version with mag brake mounts.

rather ridiculous, i know. but the taiwanese ones weren’t going to be in stock soon enough for me, so i splurged and got the more expensive one. i was heading off to college that fall, and it was august when i ordered the thing. i wasn’t about to wait until winter to hit up the trials main campus had to offer.

it’s a very good quality frame, but i’ve had it for a while. i think i’m going to go with a triton frame if the testing results are good and they produce it. i could use a drop in weight, since it comes in around 2.24lbs. and i don’t need brake mounts.

evan

Standard Qu-Ax (nimbus 2 style) frame

between friends of mine and myself:

05 KH 20" frame
07 Torker 20" DX frame
05 Qu-Ax 20" frame

I ride…

A Koxx One DH Pro Street (Devil in Raw Finish)… But i really want to change it, for trials i don’t like this frame…
I’m seriously thinking about a KH…

My yuni frame… it’s like a Timex watch: takes a licking and keeps on ticking. Never hits my knees, not too heavy, reparable with a welding torch. Cheap as dirt if it ever needs replacing.

Nimbus II and a 07 KH frame.

Same here although I can’t say I never hit my knees on it, as I tend to destroy my knees with it.

I ride an orange frame that’s really scratched up. It works WAY better if I put a saddle and wheelset on it. Don’t know why.

Summit

koxx devil frame - with a real bad orange powdercoat.

koxx devil frame

QU-AX trials, no brake mounts, its not the brand newone, but the one right before the new ones.

qu ax frame, the one on that last qu ax trials uni

upgraded nimbus should be coming tomorrow :slight_smile:

Qu-Ax trials frame that is a couple years old and in perfect shape, not counting dents and scratches.