what sould i do with these 102's

i still have the 102’s.there sitting on a shelf in the closet.since they were only $25 dollars in the first place,there probobly not worth enough used to justify shipping costs.

i’d come out $5 bucks ahead,maybe $10 so i think i’ll just keep them on the self for now.

well i guess im gonna have to use the 102’s for a pure freestyle uni.as soon as i get my debt paid off for my KH20 ($290 left to go) i’ve dicided my next uni will be a pure freestyle one.

the flat crown on the KH has inspired many new tricks and since Profile cant make cranks any smaller than 145mm,even a slight turn runs the risk of pedal contact on the pave’ if your not at the perfect angle.pirouettes are out of the question,although a pirouette on the pedal may be possible.

145mm cranks i think would be perfect on a 22 inch wheel,but of course those arent anywhere to be found.maybe if I,hmmmmm oh forget it.

I went with 110s on my freestyle uni. I’m still waiting for the rest of it to get to me (ahem). So maybe one day we can trade 102s for the 110s to see which ones we like more.