Etymology: origin unknown
: a piece of dried fecal matter clinging to the hair around the anus

How about

Bud (buddy)
That it will be.

HAVE FUN!

I like LEX…or even luthor
Lex Luthor
Cause think about it…Lex is usually wearing black and is very shifty(and in hte Cartoon series his skin was black too…)…and your unicycle is an Lx…

ooooh, I vote for that one.
even though Raspberry is a better name in general…I think Lex would fit your unicycle’s personality more.

Unicycle names

I named my 20" KH El Chupakabra because it eats up the dirt and elements like a goat.
I named my 5ft Giraffe Jeffery after the toys R us Girrafe
My Coker is called the Mach 5 after the Speed Racer racecar the Mach 5

I hope this helps you

Chase is a good name for a unicycle, but…

I named mine sunny…because its from sun…

My tirals is called Lotus, because I thought it’d be great to give it such a peaceful name :stuck_out_tongue:

My two other unicycles are called Hyder and Fredrik, one after theperson who gave me my first (and it is my first uni :P) and the other after my dad.

Have you thought about naming it after someone you look up to? But other than that, I like LEX ^.^ it’s a really cool name!

name it …black and grey beautty. i like that

Chubacca, Obi or Yoda? You can’t hate them!

I looked up dingleberry at urbandictonary.com. They have some very funny examples of its usage.

my nimbus 26" muni is called “Nemesis”, which is the greek Goddess of punishment and revenge :slight_smile:

Call it George.
I call all my possessions George.
I haven’t forgotten anything’s name in ages.

No Cox?

My uni names:

Nimbus X Longneck freestyle - Lloyd
Nimbus 29er w/ Big Apple - Bubba
Torker TX Giraffe - Raffie
Torker CX w/ Nimbus X frame - Cross Dresser
Torker CX 16" - Weenis

If you like obscure names call it Bunty Hogan! Bunty Hogan was a guy who supposedly wrote into the Harry Hill show every week, but was actually just a paper-plate face with string hair and a button nose. He still ruled though!
Can’t find a picture now. drag.

This is apparantly the latest sighting…

And a clearer picture