What is THIS???

Has anybody ever seen this before? It is really awesome. Any idea what a T-Style Monocoque Hydroforming Aluminium Fork is?

And check out the price! $270! Whoever gets this is one lucky…

That looks…interesting.

I wonder how well it holds up, it seems like material and structure wise it would be solid, never heard of the brand before though.

I’m no unicycle expert, but in my opinion, if you don’t know the brand name, it probably isn’t that good. Also, eBay is a haven for scams. I wouldn’t trust this guy, if I were you. This eBay seller might be honest, and the unicycle may be good, but it’s a big risk.

looks like a naked Yaabaa.

EDIT: This: http://yaabaa.com/index.php?option=com_content&view=article&id=65&Itemid=74&lang=fr

Yes, it does look like the Yaabaa, and that seems to be quite a beautiful frame!

The name of the brand is knight (it mentions the name in the ebay title). They’re from Taiwan and they are the main brand available in mainland China. Selling for a bit cheaper here- 1200rmb or 180dollars. I’ve been riding their 29er to work for the last few months and the quality seems to be ok.

Have a quick look on the chinese ebay. There is a no.1 and no.2 version.
http://item.taobao.com/item.htm?id=4850167344 This is the cheaper one, maybe 140 dollars. I

Yes same frame as Koxx use and same as 20" Avocet ‘Reflex’ Aluminium Unicycle. Same manufacturer in Taiwan/China.

They are not as light as the KH or Eclipse and strength is unknown. Not brillient quality, but for the price!

Roger

It’s a knight <骑士> unicycle. You can see they use the brand name in the ebay post. They are quite a bit cheaper here in mainland China. There are two versions- the cheapest is about 140 dollars, so the seller should make a nice profit!

Here is the chinese ebay selling them. http://item.taobao.com/item.htm?id=4276074894

tried to post earlier but nothing appeared.

Yabba?

What is the deal with the Yabba? What is it’s history?
The tire on the ebay one does not look like a Maxxix Creepy Crawler.

Unicorn

whats the difference between Koxx one and yabba? If I can read french they are owned by the same company owned by K124?

So it’s weird to find a CC on it…

I don’t think it’s a Yabba. The saddle, as well as the fork on the frame, are shaped differently.

I think what they meant was it’s from the same manufacturer, the frames are exactly the same, the Yaabaa frame just has some graphics, if you look closely, you can still see the raised chevron molded into the frame. As far as the saddle… that’s specific to the company that uses the frame. The cranks look to be the same but are 125mm nor 140mm (yaabaa). The pedals are exactly the same. The seat post is not a Pit Fighter (it would have been pretty cool if it were) and the tire is not a creepy crawler. I can’t tell but I bet the hub is the same.

I have never heard of a Yaabaa. Is it a brand name? Or the name of the Chinese manufacturer? Or something else?

Yaabaa is the low end brand of Koxx. K124 was/is the parts section on Koxx. Koxx One were the Unicycle section of Koxx. It is hard to know the exact relationships, but basically the same company.

The actual frame is supplied to many companies by the manufacturing company, it can be bought off the shelf in Taiwan/China. You will find this often with bikes and unicycles.

Roger